Tuesday, December 12, 2006

And it rolls around again - First Entry: 12 Midday...

Going to be a fairly full day today, shopping this morning was interesting in itself. I took a backpack and filled it with all the liquids and heavy stuff so my arms didn’t drop off… but it was seriously about 15 kg I reckon. That was my second workout for the day, as I finally motivated myself enough this morning to go for a run!

In about an hour I’ve got to leave for town… got that appointment with the psychic… that will be very interesting. They told me to have questions to ask her, and photos of people you want to know stuff about. Some things I think are probably best not to know, so I think I’ll just let her tell me what I “want” to hear… that in itself should be interesting. A few of my cousins have been to see various “seers” and have come back with spine tingling hair raising revelations or predictions… so… yeah… I’ll let you know.

Then I have to go to the gym and get them to cancel my membership. Such a waste of money that’s been. Should just tell people to get glandular fever – that helped me loose weight, since then I’ve never felt better. And I’ve started running, I honestly think that’s the key – exercise… stuff diets…

Then at 6 I’ve got an information night at Adelaide Uni about the Architecture course I’ve applied for. Don’t find out whether I’ve gotten in until about the 16th of January. And I’ll be somewhere in the US at that time…

But right now I have to go down and see if I can figure out how to extract the power supply from my PC… and take that to the place I bought the computer from on the way into town. Hopefully it’s that that’s not working, cause I really can’t’ be stuffed carrying the whole tower down there. And I’ve only got one more day off work before I leave, so I don’t have time anyway…

More later in the day.

No comments: