Thursday, December 28, 2006

Day1, snow and my face is frozen

Snow! I woke this morning after a night of beer and burgers with Shannon, and it is snowing. So good…

I took the advice of some seasoned travelers and tried to just sleep normal hours, so I think I went to sleep at about 11 last night… or there abouts. Woke up at 11 thismorning. Good thing we didn’t get the bus today, cause we would have missed it. Today is a day of wandering around, maybe catching a movie. We went and got breakfast/lunch at a cool little restaurant/diner place, now we’re just back at shannons room doing a few things before we go back out into the cold.

I love it.

Overseas rocks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Great reading your blog. Am at an internet cafe on the Gold Coast and the computers here are really highspeed - even have Skype on them!! Have been watching for you and Shannon to turn up (I think it's about 6 pm over there) but no luck.
Have a good trip on the bus/car to New York. Looking forward to hearing more from BOTH of you soon.
Love, Mum