Sunday, January 28, 2007

Aftermath...

Okay, first… there are several things you don’t want to happen the morning after you’ve had a big night, the first is that you really don’t want to wake up to someone screaming – which is good, cause that didn’t happen. The next worse thing that I can possibly think of is to wake up to someone whistling the 12 days of Christmas – badly – for easily half an hour. I swear there were about 4 months of Christmas instead of just the 12 days. The next worse thing when you’re feeling fairly sick is unidentified cooking smells… Then the lights come on, and then the TV. Then people decide that once you’re up that they don’t want to watch it and they turn it off again. And leave the room.

Awesome.

Then next bad thing that can happen is finding that you’ve injured your self in ways that you aren’t quite clear on… My knees are extremely sore, and I really don’t know why… I’m assuming that I must have fell over on the ice… anyway…

The night was good fun, great to hear the noise of boisterous loud drunken Aussies having fun. We got approached by a group of guys that are part of the local Australian rules footy team, they asked us to play… but they don’t start until like April, so by the time the season starts *shrugs* I guess I might be back at some point… don’t know. Although if I do come back in the summer, Shannon would be gone, so there’d be no real reason to come back to Toronto, as nice a place as it is.

Was cool too, bumped into the couple that I’d sat next to on the plane, had a chat to them for a little while, but it was a little bit uncomfortable, so I left…

And now I just feel hung-over… but I’ll live…

No comments: