Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My second coffee and some snow…

I’m sitting in a little place called Collegetown bagels; I’ve just had my first not plain bagel – a pesto bagel covered in pizza topping. Great… my first coffee was a cappuccino, which was mostly foam, and what wasn’t foam was bad coffee… I’m hoping that my second coffee – a vanilla latte/cappuccino… (They got it wrong) will be better… I’ve also got a maple glazed donut. Just for something different… I’m currently sitting, facing the window at counter on a stool… watching light snow drift thru the air like heavy dandruff. It’s just starting to settle on the pavement, not much, but enough to see where it’s been… mmm… the second coffee is slightly vanilla flavored bad coffee… *shrugs* oh well… you can’t win them all… the donut is good. Now the sun is out, and I’m contemplating what I can do for the rest of the day…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Troy,

Sounds like you guys are having a fantastic time!! The weather sounds great (you know that I prefer the cold).

Looking forward to your next installment.

Carley & Dave
xx